Networker

Re: [Networker] Switching from Netbackup to Networker

2008-03-01 03:42:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Switching from Netbackup to Networker
From: Srinivas Rao <ssrinivas78 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 14:09:50 +0530
I am surprised to see this mail. EMC's support is really good but what made
you to say that EMC's support is worse. I worked on NetBackup and Networker
and both are very good products. However EMC is an Information
Infrastructure provider and obviously going with EMC products will
definitely benefit customers.