Networker

Re: [Networker] When is an update enabler required ?

2007-10-11 09:55:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] When is an update enabler required ?
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:50:18 -0400
 Thanks Michael,
That's re-assuring to hear you're not having any major issues & that the
newer GUI is an improvement over the current one. I currently use both
windows-Networker Administrator & the Java GUI as each does some things
better than the other..... We'll probably leave most clients @ 7.2
initially and gradually update them as needed & we get time...

Do you know if there's a patch available for the email issue ?

Paul