Networker

Re: [Networker] {Networker] Windows2003 R2 change tape order at boot

2007-09-18 11:01:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] {Networker] Windows2003 R2 change tape order at boot
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:55:06 -0400
Hi Bart

I've used the Windows IBM tape device drivers with NetWorker for Windows
for years, without a problem.  That said, I have not yet tested the
driver's new persistent naming feature.

That is not an official statement of support from my employer, however;
just a sharing of information with this list.

tl