Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Regression testing - let's get more involved

2017-03-09 09:40:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Regression testing - let's get more involved
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Andrea Venturoli <ml AT netfence DOT it>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 09:40:07 -0500
On Mar 9, 2017, at 9:37 AM, Andrea Venturoli <ml AT netfence DOT it> wrote:

On 03/09/17 15:12, Dan Langille wrote:

Anyone else interested in helping out the devs?

Maybe... that depends on what would be required on my site (like how much work is needed, which kind of system, etc...).

Could you elaborate or provide some pointers to some doc?

What should we do?
What kinds of test are covered?

My own regression testing covers MySQL 5.5 and 5.6 & PostgreSQL 9.2-9.6
> on FreeBSD 10.3.

I'm using FreeBSD 10.3 too, and only 10.3 with Postgres (apart from some embedded Storage Daemon).
Does this mean I wouldn't be of any help?

No, I think overlapping tests are good. Please proceed.