Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 5.2 regression testing - compile errors

2015-10-03 11:07:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.2 regression testing - compile errors
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 17:02:10 +0200
Now that I have Bacula 7.2 compiling and running regression tests, I have
turned to Bacula 5.2 (which is still widely used).

I know the following problem is specific to my regression testing environment
because I can build 5.2 via poudriere:

http://services.unixathome.org/poudriere/data/102amd64-clean/2015-10-03_14h49m11s/logs/bacula5-server-5.2.12_2.log

Despite successful package builds, I am seeing this error during regression
testing but cannot detect the cause.  Similar issues occur with MySQL 5.1.

Suggestions please?

/usr/home/dan/src/BaculaRegressionTesting-TRUNK/regress/build/libtool --silent
--tag=CXX --mode=link /usr/bin/c++  -shared bpipe-fd.lo -o bpipe-fd.la -rpath
/usr/home/dan/src/BaculaRegressionTesting-TRUNK/regress/bin/plugins -module
-export-dynamic -avoid-version
libtool: link: can not build a shared library
libtool: link: See the libtool documentation for more information.
libtool: link: Fatal configuration error.
*** Error code 1

The full output of the regression test failure is at:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/dlangille/5312ff809f521207ec3e/raw/109e87b55646c42e8ffaacff3a79977343ffd91c/output

—
Dan Langille
http://langille.org/