Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem with DB permissions after update to 7.2

2015-10-02 19:56:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem with DB permissions after update to 7.2
From: Thomas Eriksson <thomas.eriksson AT slac.stanford DOT edu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 16:54:00 -0700
Hi,

I updated my director from 7.0.5 to 7.2.0 on a CentOS 7 box, using
Simone's COPR repository. I ran the database update script and have
successfully run some backups after the upgrade.

However, the catalog backup (using the make_catalog_backup.pl script)
fails with the following error:

pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query failed: ERROR:  permission denied for
relation snapshot
pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query was: LOCK TABLE public.snapshot IN ACCESS
SHARE MODE

Anyone know how to correct the permissions?

thanks,

        Thomas