Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring to different host

2015-04-30 22:44:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring to different host
From: Frank Sweetser <fs AT WPI DOT EDU>
To: Craig Shiroma <shiroma.craig.2 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 22:40:07 -0400
A full solution would be to write an selinux policy, either on your own
(search for Dan Walsh, he has some excellent selinux troubleshooting guides)
or by opening a bug report with RedHat.  For a temporary solution, you can
briefly bypass selinux with the command

setenforce 0

This will let you run your restore.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken