Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring to different host

2015-04-30 10:23:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring to different host
From: Frank Sweetser <fs AT WPI DOT EDU>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:06:04 -0400
Is this a RedHat/CentOS box?  They've recently made some changes to the
selinux configuration around bacula which prevents it from taking pretty much
any action other thank backups, including running scripts or creating files.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken