Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] HP 1/8 G2 LTO6 Ultrium 6250 SAS autoloader

2015-04-29 11:57:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] HP 1/8 G2 LTO6 Ultrium 6250 SAS autoloader
From: Robert Oschwald <robertoschwald AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 17:56:23 +0200
The compatibilty list seems to be outdated.

We switched yesterday to a Tandberg Data 3535-LTO LTO6 SCA device (standalone)
which works flawlessly so far.

I’m sure Bacula Systems got a compatiblity list for Enterprise customers.
Could you please update the list at

http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=hardware_results
and
http://blog.bacula.org/general/supported-tape-drives/