Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to make bacula handle sparse files correctly

2014-11-24 12:36:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to make bacula handle sparse files correctly
From: "Polcari, Joe (Contractor)" <Joe_Polcari AT cable.comcast DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:14:47 +0000
I added an instance of docker to one of my systems. This added a sparse file of
10 GB with a "real" size of 100 GB.
This should have only added 10GB to my full backup but it added 100GB.
Is there any way to tell bacula to handle sparse files correctly?
If so, why isn't this the default? Shouldn't it be?