Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restoring files on a different system

2014-11-17 06:20:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restoring files on a different system
From: Nils Jungebluth <Nils.Jungebluth AT tellja DOT de>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:58:16 +0000
Hello,

I hope someone can help me with a little problem.

The problem presents itself like this: I have set up a complete backupsystem
with a Tandberg Tape Library (10 Slots)
in our datacenter. That works fine. Now i have to come up with a solution to
restore the tapes on another machine here in our office.
I set up a bacula installation (bacula 7.0.5) with a single tapedrive using the
configfiles from the original datacentersetup.
I altered the database and the configfiles to accomodate for the different
tapedrive.
The restorejobs seem to work but I get this message: Termination: Restore OK --
warning file count mismatch
And no files are being restored. The files are definitely on the tape as shown
by bls.
I also checked and restored the whole tape with bextract but that just takes to
long.

Any ideas? If you need more details (logs etc.) I should be able to provide
those.

Help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

kind regards/Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Nils Jungebluth
System-/Netzwerkadministrator

Tellja GmbH
Solmsstr. 12
D-60486 Frankfurt am Main
Fon: +49 (0)69 8700 429 - 21
Email nils.jungebluth AT tellja DOT de
Web   www.tellja.de

Geschäftsführer: Jens Rode, Michael Stöhr
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main
Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 76290