Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Job Proposition

2014-11-17 04:40:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] Job Proposition
From: Eric Bollengier <eric.bollengier AT baculasystems DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:33:16 +0100
Hello,

If you are a talented individual who enjoys a challenge, thinks in a
pro-active way with a customer centric mindset, we think we have
something to interest you at Bacula Systems. We are a fast growing
company which values contribution and has a unique value set.
We are looking to grow our Support & Sales Support team primarily for
the Eastern US but also internationally. You are probably a good
sysadmin who knows Bacula and would like to help our customers by
answering their support questions and creating and proposing solutions
for our prospects.

If you live in the US Eastern Region and this interests you, please go
to the following link for more information, and to make an application.

http://www.baculasystems.com/company/careers

Best Regards,
Eric

--
Need professional help and support for Bacula ?
Visit http://www.baculasystems.com