Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring files on a different system

2014-11-17 06:46:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring files on a different system
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Nils Jungebluth <Nils.Jungebluth AT tellja DOT de>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 08:40:17 -0300
Hello Nils,

Do you mean restore from the Tandberg Tape Library into another client machine (bacula-fd) or from another tape device into another client machine?

If you want to restore into another client you just need to define this new client machine in the director configuration and install bacula-fd in this new client.

I didn´t understand why you had to modify bacula database also. Could you post here what exactly you did in the database, the new configurations and the logs?

Best regards,
Ana