Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Mac OSX 10.8 and above support

2014-09-19 04:09:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Mac OSX 10.8 and above support
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bwellsnc <bwellsnc AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 10:03:02 +0200
Hello,

You probably have already sufficient responses, but a few points might interest you (one already mentioned).

1. You only need to load MacPorts on one machine to build the package.

2. If you have an older Mac version loaded somewhere, the current scripts work, and apparently run perfectly fine on the new Macs.

I'll see if I can build one on my old Mac here this weekend.

Best regards,
Kern