Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Version 7

2014-09-15 10:13:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] Version 7
From: Steven Hammond <bcf1689 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:10:26 -0500
Our backup server recently crashed (Ext4 corruption).  I've rebuilt the
server:
Dual Xenon CPU's
12GB RAM
7x3GB SATA (1 additional for hotstandby) Raid-5
Adaptec 3905 with 512MB Ram and battery backup

I was using Bacula 5.2 but would like to install the new version 7.
However the repositories for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS seem to have version 5.2
still.  Is there a PPA or other resource for installing the new version
WITHOUT have to build it from source (that would be my last option)?

Steve Hammond
Venus, TX