Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Send Messages through external mail service

2014-09-16 09:07:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] Send Messages through external mail service
From: Florian <florian.splett AT web DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:59:49 +0200
Hello.

I am currently trying to get the bacula email notifications to work.
I would like to use an existing, external mail account to send these
notifications instead of setting up an smtp server.

Can I use bsmtp to do this or do I require additional packages?
If so, which packages would you suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Florian S.