Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula for OSX 10.9

2014-09-08 13:07:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula for OSX 10.9
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Martin Simmons <martin AT lispworks DOT com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 19:05:00 +0200
Hello Martin,

See below ...

On 09/08/2014 06:12 PM, Martin Simmons wrote:
> Thanks, I just didn't want to OSX binaries to go down the path of the Windows
> binaries.

No, OSX has no particular code written by Bacula Systems that is not in
the community version, whereas for Windows Bacula Systems has spent a
great deal of time (CHF) working on it and is willing to give out
binaries but wants to wait a bit before backporting the new source
code.  Note, the Windows binaries are now available free to community
contributors.  Hopefully that will be extended to more people in the
next couple of months.

Best regards,
Kern