Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] vchanger Intervention needed

2014-09-03 15:29:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] vchanger Intervention needed
From: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 14:25:54 -0500
On 09/03/2014 01:25 PM, Josh Fisher wrote:

> Are any of the drives 100% full and out of space?

Nope, but thanks: you made me look, there are no errors from smartctl,
but I found this from the automounter:

kernel: EXT4-fs (sdn1): warning: maximal mount count reached, running
e2fsck is recommended
Sep  3 12:36:48 holstein kernel: EXT4-fs (sdn1): mounted filesystem with
ordered data mode. Opts: (null)

-- for each "magazine" disk. So I'm gonna fsck 'em. And probably move
them into /etc/fstab, there really isn't much point in automounting them
anyway.

And yes, the number of volumes/disk * volume size = ~85% disk size so
that nothing gets to be 100% full.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin