Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Labeling tapes

2014-09-03 15:31:35
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Labeling tapes
From: "RAT" <robert3t AT netzero DOT net>
To: robert3t AT netzero DOT net
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 19:24:40 GMT
Closer...  I may have something described or labeled wrong? Thank goodness for
RCS.  Been trying al sorts of things but this is the closest I get (configs at
bottom)

Label command failed for Volume 000039L6.
Sending label command for Volume "000053L6" Slot 15 ...
3307 Issuing autochanger "unload slot 19, drive 0" command.
3995 Bad autochanger "unload slot 19, drive 0": ERR=Child exited with code 1
Results=Unloading drive 0 into Storage Element 19...mtx: Request Sense: Long
Report=yes
mtx: Request Sense: Valid Residual=no
mtx: Request Sense: Error Code=70 (Current)
mtx: Request Sense: Sense Key=Illegal Request
mtx: Request Sense: FileMark=no
mtx: Request Sense: EOM=no
mtx: Request Sense: ILI=no
mtx: Request Sense: Additional Sense Code = 53
mtx: Request Sense: Additional Sense Qualifier = 03
mtx: Request Sense: BPV=no
mtx: Request Sense: Error in CDB=no
mtx: Request Sense: SKSV=no
MOVE MEDIUM from Element Address 256 to 4114 Failed

Label command failed for Volume 000053L6.
Sending label command for Volume "000023L6" Slot 18 ...
3307 Issuing autochanger "unload slot 19, drive 0" command.
3995 Bad autochanger "unload slot 19, drive 0": ERR=Child exited with code 1
Results=Unloading drive 0 into Storage Element 19...mtx: Request Sense: Long
Report=yes
mtx: Request Sense: Valid Residual=no
mtx: Request Sense: Error Code=70 (Current)
mtx: Request Sense: Sense Key=Illegal Request
mtx: Request Sense: FileMark=no
mtx: Request Sense: EOM=no
mtx: Request Sense: ILI=no
mtx: Request Sense: Additional Sense Code = 53
mtx: Request Sense: Additional Sense Qualifier = 03
mtx: Request Sense: BPV=no
mtx: Request Sense: Error in CDB=no
mtx: Request Sense: SKSV=no
MOVE MEDIUM from Element Address 256 to 4114 Failed

Label command failed for Volume 000023L6.
Sending label command for Volume "000059L6" Slot 19 ...
3910 Unable to open device ""Drive1" (/dev/nst1)": ERR=dev.c:513 Unable to open
device "Drive1" (/dev/nst1): ERR=No medium found

Robert Threet
http://yesistilluseperl.blogspot.com/