Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Help please. Incremental backup works very strange.

2014-03-05 07:40:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Help please. Incremental backup works very strange.
From: "Roberts, Ben" <Ben.Roberts AT gsacapital DOT com>
To: Логинов Илья <joshka93 AT ya DOT ru>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 11:58:40 +0000
You will need to enable Accurate mode in your job or jobdefs resource. This
lets Bacula keep track of files that have been deleted. See
http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/install/install/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION00630000000000000000
 for more info.

Regards,
Ben Roberts

This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential and
proprietary information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient please return the email to the sender and
delete it from your computer and you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or rely on this email or its contents.  This communication is for
informational purposes only.  It is not intended as an offer or solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official
confirmation of any transaction.   Any comments or statements made herein do
not necessarily reflect those of GSA Capital. GSA Capital Partners LLP is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is registered
in England and Wales at Stratton House, 5 Stratton Street, London W1J 8LA,
number OC309261. GSA Capital Services Limited is registered in England and
Wales at the same address, number 5320529.