Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Help please. Incremental backup works very strange.

2014-03-05 06:46:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] Help please. Incremental backup works very strange.
From: Логинов Илья <joshka93 AT ya DOT ru>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 15:40:22 +0400
Hello, I have a problem with Bacula.
The problem is that the incremental backup works very strange.
I create full backup of the empty folder, then I load it
files and do incremental backup. Here everything is working properly and
correctly restored.
But when I clean the folder and do incremental second backup (already empty
folder) and do
recover latest incremental backup, files that have been deleted are restored,
Really Bacula in incremental backup not be stored information about what files
no longer exist? Maybe somehow make that not restores deleted files. In
documentation
this not described.

Thanks))