Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Failure Backing Up Windows Client Machine

2014-03-01 04:34:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Failure Backing Up Windows Client Machine
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Larry Kemp <Larry.Kemp AT usmetrotel DOT com>, Greg Woods <greg AT gregandeva DOT net>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 10:32:49 +0100
Hello Larry,

Where did you get your Windows version of Bacula?  From what is displayed in the services panel, it looks to me like it is not a version that was made by the Bacula project or by Bacula Systems.  Once you are using something built by someone else, who knows what kind of problems you will have.  You will probably need to go back to the original author of your binary for help.

Best regards,
Kern