Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula "Anniversary"

2014-03-01 03:53:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula "Anniversary"
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 09:51:45 +0100
Hello Uwe,

Congratulations!  Thanks for using Bacula.

Just last night the new version of Bacula probably to be released as
version 7.0.0
in late March passed all the regression tests successfully.  There is
still a lot to be
done (cleanup, apply a few outstanding patches, review the bugs list,
...).  At the
same time with the source code update, the website is being reworked as
well as
the documentation -- well at least the presentation of the document as I
am not
sure I will have the time to make any changes other than documenting the
new features.

Best regards,
Kern