Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] "Run After Job" character substitutions

2013-12-20 13:02:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] "Run After Job" character substitutions
From: jay <titleistfour AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:59:48 -0600
Ah ok, that is a bit more work, but should be easy enough.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Jay

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Juraj Sakala <juraj.sakala AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Hi,

There is no Elapsed time substitution string in the bacula. But don't
worry. You can run a script after backup that pulls the information
about jobid from the bacula database and parses it. So you can use all
these information you need to process.

In the RunAfterJob you call a script with the parameter %i, and the
script pulls log from the mysql database for jobid stored in %i.

Juraj