Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] "Run After Job" character substitutions

2013-12-20 12:04:28
Subject: [Bacula-users] "Run After Job" character substitutions
From: jay <titleistfour AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:01:47 -0600
Hello,

I have a question about the character substitutions performed in the "Run After Job" option.  I know the list of available substitutions contains things like job bytes (%b), jobid (%i), etc.  It there an option available to get the Elapsed Time of a job? Or is there a way to add additional options so that I can get that information?

I using a RunScript after a job completes to get some useful job information, and the Elapsed Time would be quite helpful.

Thanks,
Jay