Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] restoring backed up catalogue alongside live catalogue

2013-12-06 05:21:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] restoring backed up catalogue alongside live catalogue
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: James Harper <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 11:18:29 +0100
Yes, multiple restore jobs work.  Actually, a restore job is really more
of a template containing default values, since as long as you are
initiating a restore manually, you can modify all the parameters.
However, multiple restore jobs can be very useful if you have
either a lot of parameters or some that are complicated that
need to be changed.

Best regards,
Kern