Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] getting my tape drive online

2013-01-09 18:40:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] getting my tape drive online
From: Jonathan Horne <jhorne AT skopos DOT us>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 23:10:50 +0000

On 1/9/13 4:56 PM, "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

>> This is my section for my tape drive, i am not sure what i should edit
>>as
>> far as the mtx-changer.
>>

>I expect you need to test the functionality of mtx directly and edit
>the file /usr/libexec/bacula/mtx-changer to make sure the load command
>and other mtx-changer commands are working.
>
>John

i thought my drive was working, based on this:

[root@d0lppb021 ~]# mtx-changer /dev/sg6 list 0 /dev/nst0 0
1:SK1004L3
2:SK1006L3
3:SK1009L3

anything else you know of i can check?

thanks,
jonathan

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.