Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula tapes marked FULL too early - VolBytes too low

2012-11-29 01:06:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula tapes marked FULL too early - VolBytes too low
From: UserMOP <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:03:46 -0800
Just an update, however no good news.

We've got nowhere with this unfortunately and are left to run the critical
backups anyway knowing we would basically loose about 100GB per tape (x30+
tapes) this becomes an $$$ issue. We tried a few things, but nothing has worked.

If anyone has any ideas as to how to solve my issue (see first page) please let
me know. Cheers