Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula tapes marked FULL too early - VolBytes too low

2012-11-20 10:26:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula tapes marked FULL too early - VolBytes too low
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Jacky Carimalo <jacky.carimalo AT univ-nantes DOT fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:22:42 +0100
Hello,

2012/11/20 Jacky Carimalo <jacky.carimalo AT univ-nantes DOT fr>
Yes, LTP102L1 is a tape volume.
I defined Maximum Volumes = 1000 ; as you said, it would be better having no line like this ; but I think it would be the same :

Parameter Maximum Volumes = 1000 do not cause volume to be set as Used. You have to use Max Volume Jobs = 1 in your configuration which is useless in tape volumes.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net