Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula tapes marked FULL too early - VolBytes too low

2012-11-18 20:23:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula tapes marked FULL too early - VolBytes too low
From: UserMOP <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 17:19:14 -0800
Thanks for your reply there John,

I am currently running a backup job of 1 large iso file and checking the logs
to see what it could be. Perhaps an issue with software rather than hardware.
We look after our drive well with cleans whenever asked by the machine. We have
a EXABYTE Model: LTO 1x7 2U.

Other than bacula/log is there any other logs I could be checking? Any other
suggestions?
Thankyou.
 :P