Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to specify drive of Autochanger?

2012-11-16 08:38:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to specify drive of Autochanger?
From: Josh Fisher <jfisher AT pvct DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 08:33:30 -0500
On 11/16/2012 3:33 AM, Cejka Rudolf wrote:
> Wolfgang Denk wrote (2012/11/16):
>> I did the same (to test the drives individualy, to make sure these are
>> actually available and working); see the full configuration I posted
>> before here:
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.sysutils.backup.bacula.general/72107
> Hi, change
>      Device = LTO3-0, LTO3-1
>      Device = Autochanger
> What does say status storage=LTOLIB then?

Nice catch, Cejka. This is almost certainly the problem. That mismatch
should probably be caught as a config error during startup, since
resource LTOLIB is defined with autochanger=yes in bacula-dir.conf and
the Device= is listing devices that are not defined as autochangers in
bacula-sd.conf. However, I don't think that is possible, because
bacula-dir does not know the configuration of bacula-sd, which is why it
must be also defined in bacula-dir to begin with.