Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Win64 bacula-fd times out frequently during RunBeforeNow

2012-08-13 02:45:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Win64 bacula-fd times out frequently during RunBeforeNow
From: Igor Novgorodov <igor AT novg DOT net>
To: Avery Ceo <aceo AT enterprisehostinginc DOT com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:24:24 +0400
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but my problem still persists.

I've got Heartbeat Interval set in:
- bacula-sd.conf (Storage resource)
- bacula-dir.conf (Director, Client, Storage resources)
- bacula-fd.conf (Win64-fd 5.2.10, FileDaemon resource)

The job fails anyway quite frequently (30-50% i think) after 10-20 minutes
while executing runbeforenow command.

Firewall on windows fd is disabled, no firewalls between fd, dir and sd
(only switched network).

What can be causing this? Thank you.