Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can not update slots

2011-12-29 07:29:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can not update slots
From: ninyo <ninyodios AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:27:57 +0100
No one has any idea? Not pretending a solution but a ideas to make test or see where it can be failing.

Rgds.

o_0'

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 4:29 PM, ninyo <ninyodios AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Here he go:

bacula-sd.conf:

Storage {                             # definition of myself
  Name = SERVER-sd
  SDPort = 9103                  # Director's port
  WorkingDirectory = "/var/bacula/working"
#  WorkingDirectory = "/var/lib/bacula"
  Pid Directory = "/var/run"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
  SDAddress = IP
}

Director {
  Name = SERVER-dir
  Password = "PASSWORD"
}

#
# Restricted Director, used by tray-monitor to get the
#   status of the storage daemon
#
Director {
  Name = SERVER-mon
  Password = "PASSWORD"
  Monitor = yes
}

Device {
  Name = disco
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /mnt/Disco2/Backups/Bacula/Backups
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = yes;;
}

Autochanger {
  Name = MSL-2024
  Device = drive
## Changer Command = "/usr/local/sbin/mtx %c %o %S %a %d"
  Changer Command = "/etc/bacula/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
  Changer Device = /dev/sg4   ###  /dev/changer -> /dev/sg3
}

Device {
  Name = drive                      #
  Drive Index = 0
  Media Type = LTO2
  Archive Device = /dev/nst0   ###  /dev/tape -> /dev/st0
  Device Type = Tape
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  AutoChanger = yes
  Changer Device = /dev/sg4
  Offline On Unmount = no
  Hardware End of Medium = yes
  Fast Forward Space File = yes
  TWO EOF = yes

  #BSF at EOM = yes
  #Backward Space Record = no
  #Fast Forward Space File = no
  #TWO EOF = yes
}

Messages {
  Name = Standard
  director = SERVER-dir = all
}

o_0'

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 4:24 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:17 AM, ninyo <ninyodios AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
> Gotcha
>
> *query
> Seleccionado automáticamente Catalogo: MyCatalog
> Usando Catalogo "MyCatalog"
> Consultas disponibles:
>      1: List up to 20 places where a File is saved regardless of the
> directory
>      2: List where the most recent copies of a file are saved
>      3: List last 20 Full Backups for a Client
>      4: List all backups for a Client after a specified time
>      5: List all backups for a Client
>      6: List Volume Attributes for a selected Volume
>      7: List Volumes used by selected JobId
>      8: List Volumes to Restore All Files
>      9: List Pool Attributes for a selected Pool
>     10: List total files/bytes by Job
>     11: List total files/bytes by Volume
>     12: List Files for a selected JobId
>     13: List Jobs stored on a selected MediaId
>     14: List Jobs stored for a given Volume name
>     15: List Volumes Bacula thinks are in changer
>     16: List Volumes likely to need replacement from age or errors
>     17: List Volumes Bacula thinks are eligible for the changer
>     18: List Volumes by Volume:
>     19: List Volumes by Jobs:
>     20: List Volumes for a jobname:
> Elija una consulta (1-20): 15
> No hay resultados para listar. (NO RESULTS)
> *

That is unusual. I do not have an explanation for that. Can you post
your bacula-sd.conf

Also, I have to go for now. I will try to help in 12 hours or so if I
am not too tired.

BTW, your english is much better than my spanish although I understood
most of the spanish output..

John