Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can not update slots

2011-12-28 10:19:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can not update slots
From: ninyo <ninyodios AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:17:07 +0100
Gotcha

*query
Seleccionado automáticamente Catalogo: MyCatalog
Usando Catalogo "MyCatalog"
Consultas disponibles:
     1: List up to 20 places where a File is saved regardless of the directory
     2: List where the most recent copies of a file are saved
     3: List last 20 Full Backups for a Client
     4: List all backups for a Client after a specified time
     5: List all backups for a Client
     6: List Volume Attributes for a selected Volume
     7: List Volumes used by selected JobId
     8: List Volumes to Restore All Files
     9: List Pool Attributes for a selected Pool
    10: List total files/bytes by Job
    11: List total files/bytes by Volume
    12: List Files for a selected JobId
    13: List Jobs stored on a selected MediaId
    14: List Jobs stored for a given Volume name
    15: List Volumes Bacula thinks are in changer
    16: List Volumes likely to need replacement from age or errors
    17: List Volumes Bacula thinks are eligible for the changer
    18: List Volumes by Volume:
    19: List Volumes by Jobs:
    20: List Volumes for a jobname:
Elija una consulta (1-20): 15
No hay resultados para listar. (NO RESULTS)
*

o_0'