Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Delete old Volumes for Filebackup

2011-12-22 09:32:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Delete old Volumes for Filebackup
From: "Robert Heinzmann (reg)" <reg AT elconas DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:52:09 +0100
Hello Bacula users,

I use s3fs backend with local cache for Amazon Backup for Bacula. Bacula
is configured to automatically label volumes and to use each volume for
a single job only (and to limit the size of the files to 5 GB).

Generation of Backups is great, but more and more Volumes are created.
How can I purge / delete volumes via Bacula to delete the files on the
s3fs ?

Practically:

/backup/Volume0001
/backup/Volume......
/backup/Volume0100

How can I make Bacula remove /backup/Volume0010 from disk and from
database ?

Regards,
Robert