Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] 5.2.x client with 5.0.3 director/storage

2011-12-12 15:43:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] 5.2.x client with 5.0.3 director/storage
From: Ben Walton <bwalton AT artsci.utoronto DOT ca>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:41:10 -0500
Hi All,

I don't see a documented item about running a 5.2.1 client with the
older 5.0.3 director and 5.0.3 storage daemon.  (I do see notes about
doing this version straddle in the opposite direction.)  It seems to
work but is it a valid configuration?  Is there anything I should know
when running like this?

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011