Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Noob user impressions and why I chose not to use Bacula

2011-12-09 15:42:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Noob user impressions and why I chose not to use Bacula
From: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 21:18:52 +0100
Am 06.12.2011 10:07, schrieb Phil Stracchino:
> On 12/06/11 03:10, Marcello Romani wrote:
>> The closest thing to a custom "eject tape" builtin command in bconsole I
>> could came up with is this:
[...]
> You know, personally I just set "OfflineOnUnmount = yes".

IIRC that option turned out to be more trouble than it was worth.
In particular, labelling a new tape didn't work anymore with this
option set, because the tape would be ejected in the middle of
the operation, followed by a complaint about the missing tape.
Has that changed?

--
Tilman Schmidt
Phoenix Software GmbH