Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Error building 5.2.2 client only

2011-12-06 13:02:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Error building 5.2.2 client only
From: Simone Martina <smartina AT noc.skylogicnet DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 18:32:58 +0100
Good evening,
I got some troubles building 5.2.2 client-only file deamon onto Centos
5.7 x86_64 server.
I could rightly make a ./configure
--with-dump-email=emailOperator@domain
--with-smtp-host=IPaddressOfMailServer
--with-job-email=emailoperator@domain \
--disable-readline --disable-build-dird --disable-build-stored
--disable-conio --enable-client-only
and a make, but when I lounched make install process stops installing
make pages with these errors:

gzip: //usr/share/man/man8/accept.8.gz already has .gz suffix -- unchanged
gzip: //usr/share/man/man8/accton.8.gz already has .gz suffix -- unchanged
gzip: //usr/share/man/man8/acpid.8.gz already has .gz suffix -- unchanged
gzip: //usr/share/man/man8/acpi_listen.8.gz already has .gz suffix --
unchanged
gzip: //usr/share/man/man8/addpart.8.gz already has .gz suffix -- unchanged
gzip: //usr/share/man/man8/adduser.8.gz already has .gz suffix -- unchanged
... and so on until
make: *** [install] Error 2

I could complete my installation voiding install: section into
manpages's Makefile, but it is just a dirty workaround.
There is something wrong into my system or is it a little bug?

Regards,

Simone Martina