Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Error building 5.2.2 client only

2011-12-07 03:08:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Error building 5.2.2 client only
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 09:05:09 +0100
Hello,

those are not manpages from Bacula but manpages from the base system. I
think your build setup has some problem.

If you can, I suggest you to learn how to use mock on producing
packages; this way you can have your system clean of all the *devel
packages. It's in the epel repository for rhel/centos.

If you want to try a client you could try to use the one at
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/slaanesh/bacula/

Regards,
--Simone