Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Can bacula backup from Windows and Linux?

2011-12-04 05:03:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Can bacula backup from Windows and Linux?
From: jonathanb <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 02:01:11 -0800
Our intern has enough Linux knowledge to do this and he will be assisted by my
colleague who knows a lot about unix systems. I'm trying to make an assignment
which will benefit both of us. He will start by backing the clients and if all
goes well we will take a look if Bacula can make backups to tapes for the
servers.

Thank you for your help!
---
Jonathanb