Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Can bacula backup from Windows and Linux?

2011-12-03 18:40:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Can bacula backup from Windows and Linux?
From: jonathanb <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 11:10:56 -0800
Hello everyone,

Bacula is one of the programs that I found on google when I was searching for a
solution for my problem.
I have a small network with approximately 8 clients and 5 servers with Linux
(Debian) and Windows (Vista and Win7) on them. One of the five servers is going
to be a Proxmox VE server where we are going to install a backup solution. We
want to backup all the client and servers remotely with a not to difficult
interface, because our intern is going to realize this idea. Is Bacula the
answer to this?
Thanks in advance!

--
Jonathanb