Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] tuning lto-4

2011-12-01 11:18:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] tuning lto-4
From: gary artim <gartim AT gmail DOT com>
To: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 08:16:46 -0800
You guys/gals are great, very responsive! I did try
spooling/despooling and my run times shot up. I was using a simple
7200 drive though, no ssd or raid...I assume the performance gain
happens when your networks multi machines...wearing multiple hats so
will report back on btape next week, unless I get some time. gary