Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Storage Daemon

2011-06-30 17:30:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Storage Daemon
From: Jake Debord <jake.debord AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:27:21 -0500
I try to check the status of my storage daemon because I am ready to implement Bacula. My backups will not start and I assume it is because it can't connect to the SD. I have studied by .confs very closely and all the IP's, ports, and passwords seem to all match up. Anybody have a suggestion what I may try to fix this? I can connect with bat.exe from my machine I want to backup. But baculafd.exe crashes after it starts. HELP plz :(

Failed to fetch status from File : Failed to connect to Storage daemon File.