Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula and TLS

2011-06-30 14:32:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula and TLS
From: Mike Hobbs <mhobbs AT mtl.mit DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:28:03 -0400
I'm trying to get TLS working with bacula, I'm following the
instructions on this web site:

http://www.devco.net/pubwiki/Bacula/TLS/

I came to this statement "Repeat this certificate creation steps -
create a key, csr and cert - for each of your clients and directors"

My question is, is it possible to setup TLS and Bacula with the same
certs and keys?  Do I really have to create and sign a cert for *every*
client I want to back up?  I have hundreds of machines, I hope there is
an easier way of doing this.

Thank you!

mike