Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Job is waiting for a mount request

2011-06-30 06:56:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Job is waiting for a mount request
From: Geert Stappers <Geert.Stappers AT vanadgroup DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:53:11 +0200
Op 20110629 om 15:00 schreef John Drescher:
> > Tons of thanks for your valuable time and pointing me to right direction. I
> > am glad to be part of wonderful Bacula community.
> >
> > Thanks again,
> >
> You are welcome. I am glad I could help.
>
> John

Hello John,

Here a public compliment from me.

I appriciate your contributions to the Bacula mailinglist.

Especial that you make it possible to read in the discussion order
for the ML subscribers and the ML archive readers
by replying below the text.

It is good to see good practice in action.

Cheers
Geert Stappers
Fan of the guide lines from
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette