Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Network speed between FD and SD

2011-06-24 14:37:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] Network speed between FD and SD
From: Craig Van Tassle <cvantassle AT purdue DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:35:03 -0400
I'm trying to increase the network speed between my FD and my SD.

My Cacti graphs are showing that my network usage averages 60Mb/s and
the connections between all the clients are on 1Gb links. I would think
I would be able to pull more speed to my SD then just 60Mb/s.

Is there anything I can do to try to speed up the network transfer
between the FD and SD. I would like to be able to get to near Gigabit
speeds to my SD. I'm also running a couple of jobs at once, I would
have though that would have helped me spool the data faster.

Also I'm running on a Dell sc1425 for my SD and my Clients are Dell
r610's.

Thanks

--
Craig Van Tassle