Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restore of files when they don't list

2011-06-24 12:30:35
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restore of files when they don't list
From: Troy Kocher <tkocher AT mtadistributors DOT com>
To: Graham Keeling <graham AT equiinet DOT com>, Steve Ellis <ellis AT brouhaha DOT com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:27:25 -0500
I decided on bextract.  I've found the file I need in the volume, but still
having problems...

#bextract -d99 -i databaselist.rest -V DatabaseF-0027 /data/bacula /data/tmp
bextract: stored_conf.c:698-0 Inserting director res: fatboy-dir
bextract: butil.c:282 Using device: "/data/bacula" for reading.
bextract: acquire.c:109-0 MediaType dcr= dev=File
bextract: acquire.c:228-0 opened dev "pool" (/data/bacula) OK
bextract: acquire.c:231-0 calling read-vol-label

Volume Label:
Id                : Bacula 1.0 immortal
VerNo             : 11
VolName           : DatabaseF-0027
PrevVolName       :
VolFile           : 0
LabelType         : VOL_LABEL
LabelSize         : 186
PoolName          : DatabaseF
MediaType         : File
PoolType          : Backup
HostName          : foobar.mtadistributors.com