Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Mount request?

2011-06-24 11:59:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Mount request?
From: Paul Fontenot <wpfontenot AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:56:29 -0700
No, I made some Pool changes. Before it would load tapes when it needed them and now it won't. If I mount the tape it will run the backups but when the schedule calls for a tape from a different pool it waits for me to do the unload and load of media. That just seems like I borked something in the config.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:40 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
2011/6/23 Paul Fontenot <wpfontenot AT gmail DOT com>:
> I have an autochanger than passes all the tests but waits for me to load
> mount the tapes. I'm certain I've over looked something fairly obvious and
> would appreciate any pointers. I've got a USB drive working as an
> autochanger with autofs so I imagine a real one shouldn;t need my help to do
> it'd job.

Did you recently use the umount command?

John