Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Mount request?

2011-06-23 15:58:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Mount request?
From: Paul Fontenot <wpfontenot AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula List <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:54:58 -0700
I have an autochanger than passes all the tests but waits for me to load mount the tapes. I'm certain I've over looked something fairly obvious and would appreciate any pointers. I've got a USB drive working as an autochanger with autofs so I imagine a real one shouldn;t need my help to do it'd job.

Thanks