Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] purge sometimes resets to bad first write time

2011-06-13 04:58:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] purge sometimes resets to bad first write time
From: Marek Šimon <marek.simon AT casablanca DOT cz>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 10:20:46 +0200
Hi,
I must sometimes do a manual volume purge. Today I purged an old volume
in favour of a job, which was waiting for a volume since yesterday, but
after the job was finished the volume then got first write time from
yesterday (actually from the time the job started seeking for a volume).
Other jobs, which needed the same volume, had to wait again. I had to
purge another media.
I don't like this behaviour, because the job ate actually two volumes.
My scenario is weighted to use one volume per day.
Marek